Sunday, July 24, 2005

Guess The Price

Daughters Rachel and Leslie joined me to fill in N 29th between Junett and Union. We parked the car in front of the home of our friends, Todd and Debbie, and enjoyed the quiet shady neighborhood one block from busy 30th. We immediately happened upon the sweetest looking Victorian surrounded by shade trees. Please click on the photo below to get an enlarged view.


We played "guess the sale price" when we passed houses for sale. A house I guessed at $190k was $250k, and another I guessed at $390k was offered at $620k. Shows how out of touch I am with N End prices.

After we walked some cross streets, I had the girls drive the car down to Starbucks in Old Town while I walked down the 30th st hill just to get some more exercise, on this beautiful sunny evening of July 24, 2005. My walk totaled 2.88 miles this time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sandy and I like this quaint spot. Cafe Divino serves great food and the sidewalk tables add entertainment as well. The owner likes pets, so the neighborhood Fidos get a treat if their owners drop by.