Friday, July 29, 2005

Patriotic Tacoma

On the evening of July 28, 2005, I walked streets between N 30th and UPS, beginning from the home of my friend, Pastor KM. I again enjoyed the many flags I saw flying from house fronts, like this one on N 30th. I suppose some of the patriotic bunting was hung in honor of the 4th, but homes flying both the American and British flags tell me that we are thinking of the 7th as well.
Speaking of the war on terrorism, I commend the Fiqh Council of North America for their fatwa against terrorism just issued. May God bless all who signed it!

Here's the part of Tacoma I've walked so far, filled in with light magenta:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been enjoying your pictures and reading about your Tacoma adventures. Look forward to keeping up with your walk.